Monday, March 05, 2007
Little Earthlings, I send my greetings to you!
I've been neglecting this space of mine which no one would possibly be interested in. Haha. Let me start talking to myself (again).
I woke up early in the morning just to check my posting results. I got so excited wanting to login to
www.moe.gov.sg but it kept giving me errors. I got irritated and decided to go back to my dreamland for awhile but I failed. So, I kept trying and finally I got in! The polytechnic they posted me to was NYP(Business Informatics). Actually I was kind of disappointed not getting into NP but it was all good :] Ele and I are going to the same polytechnic. Athl going to SP. All the best girlfriends :]
I'm having PM at night and I hope it's a great one.
Have a blessed year ahead all! :]
mooo-ed